Condo Insurance

If you own a condo in Thibodaux, Houma, Raceland, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Grand Isle, or any of the surrounding areas of South Louisiana, Jones Insurance has you covered.

Condo insurance (also referred to as an H0-6 policy) covers your condo unit where your condo association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the physical structure/building and other common areas.

Association by-laws vary, but condo owners are generally responsible for the interior of their unit, or from the drywall in. These are the things like your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance likely doesn’t cover.

Getting a copy of those by-laws is a good idea so you can understand what your responsibilities are in the event of a claim. We can help you understand the fine print.


It’s also important to understand that some townhomes are insured like condos, and therefore require an H0-6 policy.

If you live in a townhome, be sure that you have the correct type of insurance.

Jones Insurance is here to help you understand the differences between a homeowners policy and a condo policy.

Call our office, text us, or click here to get started with your condo insurance quote.

Call Contact Claims Payments
Skip to content